The majority of our products will be delivered to your front door. We cover UK mainland and Scottish borders and Northern Ireland but only for small item deliveries or bulk orders that require pallet.
Some items are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home) or to a ground floor room of your choice. If this is the case, you should be told in a delivery email notification before your delivery date. It is not possible to change this.
A risk assessment will be conducted at the time of the delivery and if the delivery crew feel safe to do so, and if it should be room of choice delivery, they’ll do so.
Someone will need to be at home (and over the age of 18) to accept the delivery.
If you’re not in when we try to deliver, we’ll leave a card letting you know how to rearrange delivery for a suitable time.
We strongly recommend that you do not book fitters or trades persons until your order has been delivered and checked by you. We cannot be held responsible for any third-party costs or charges which you incur due to non-delivery of an order, or orders that have not been checked on delivery.
Once the products have been added to the shopping basket, a form of delivery is selected.
The availability of specific forms of delivery depends on the selection of goods.
The following forms of delivery are available at psbmrowka.co.uk:
• Delivery by courier
• Delivery on a pallet
• PSB Mrowka Van delivery – price depends on distance
2. How do I check which delivery options are available for a given product?
Delivery options are visible in the shopping basket after clicking the button
“Select a method of delivery”.
3. Most of our products will be delivered to your front door. We do deliver within the UK, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
4. Someone will need to be present on the day of delivery to accept the product and check it. If you are not at home when we try to deliver the parcel, we will leave you a note telling you how to reschedule the delivery. We strongly recommend that you do not book contractors or schedule work building work until your order has been delivered and checked by you.
5.Ordering more than one item
If you are ordering more than one item, please be aware that items may not be delivered together. Check the details provided at the checkout.
If ordering multiple items, please be aware that these may be grouped together for a single delivery. The delivery date will be based on the product with the longest timescale shown.
If your order contains large delivery items, as well as standard delivery items, you’ll be charged for large delivery. If your order contains bulk delivery items, as well as standard and/or large delivery items, you’ll be charged for bulk delivery. Your order will only have one delivery charge.
- Delivery date will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time.
- If your order includes items that require delivery on Pallet or Van and items with standard delivery, a large delivery charge will be applied.
If the order contains bulk delivery items and standard and/or large delivery items, a bulk delivery charge will be applied. Your order will have only one delivery charge.
- Delivery charges:
For orders that require delivery by our Van, such as plasterboard or OSB, our charges will be applied as follows:
• 0 – 10 miles £15
• 10 – 20 miles £30
• 20 – 35 miles £40
• 35 – 50 miles £65
• 50 miles on special request
Orders up to 35 miles are delivered within 3 working days, above 35 miles minimum order value is £150, delivery is within 6 working days.
For small,medium or large package up to 120kg delivery costs are:
• 0-4kg – £2.99
• 5-14 kg – £4.99
• 15-29kg -£7.09
• 30-60 kg-£9.99
• 90-100 kg -£17.89
• 101-120kg -£22.89
For deliveries requiring a pallet, a charge applies according to the recipient’s postcode.The average cost varies from £50 to £95 when using a normal pallet and up to £195 when using an oversized pallet (1.2m -2,4m).
- Additional provisions:
• Please read our Terms and Conditions before purchasing any products in our shop and before choosing PSB Transport as your delivery of the products. By purchasing our products, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of our shop. We aim to process orders as quickly as possible and we will contact you upon receipt of your order to arrange a convenient day and time of delivery.
• Our company is based in the UK, which means that British Bank Holidays will cause delivery times.
• Our customer service department works Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm and all messages, queries and cancellations made after 4pm will be processed the following working day.
• When placing an order with delivery, please ensure that you have entered the following correctly delivery address and have left a phone number for contact.
• The customer is responsible for providing the correct address for invoice and delivery address.
• The customer is responsible for being available at the time of delivery to collect the delivery.
• If you have asked for the goods to be left in a safe place we are not responsible if something happens to them or if they are stolen. If our courier registers the parcel as delivered and it is not there, you must assume that it has been stolen. In such cases we will give you all the assistance we can, but it is up to you to contact the Police.
• If there is no person at the delivery address, you are responsible for collecting the parcel from our local shop.
• We are not responsible for natural disasters, extreme conditions, that cause your parcel delivery to be delayed.
• Deliveries over 50 miles from our location will take longer and will cost more.
• In case of a unresolved dispute between the seller and the buyer, if any issues are not included in the policy, they are determined by the seller.
• Orders can only be cancelled before the goods are dispatched, by notifying the seller in writing or by phone. Once dispatched, the product can be returned by the customer and the company will only refund for the product. The fee for delivery is not refundable.
• if undelivered item is returned or refused at the time of delivery, we reserve the right to charge full delivery fees for shipping of the products both ways.
• Please note that unloading is not part of the delivery, the driver does not unloads the goods.
• By purchasing from our shop you accept the policy.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions