By accepting these Terms and Conditions the Customer (“You”) enters an agreement (“Contract”) with GT Prospect Ltd (“PSB Mrowka ”) for the supply of goods (“the Goods”) referred to on our website at psbmrowka.co.uk, (the “Site”). By ordering any of our Goods you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of business.
By placing an order through the Site, you warrant to us that:
• you are legally capable of entering binding contracts;
• you are at least 18 years’ old
- If your order was made on-line we will confirm the price before accepting your order by phone. Payment over the phone is equal to confirmation of the order and therefore acceptation of Terms and Conditions.
- Occasionally an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obligated to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
- Although we endeavour to hold stock of all the items we’re selling (if not mentioned otherwise e.g. in description) this cannot be guaranteed so that by acknowledging receipt of your order we are not creating a binding contract to supply what you have ordered but we do not have in stock.
- All products are subject to updates and developments made by manufactures.
- Goods are intended for use in UK and we make no warranties that the goods are suitable for outside UK, or comply with laws, regulations, or standards of any jurisdiction outside the UK.
- Giving us fiction details (address, name, bank details, etc.) may result in full investigation and possible prosecution.
- We will only accept payments made by debit cards, cash or bank transfers.
We are required by law to ensure that when processing any of your personal data that it is:
• Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you.
• Accurate and kept up to date.
• Kept in a form which permits you to be identified for only as long as necessary for the valid purposes.
• Kept securely.
In order to process quotations and sales enquiries we receive and store the following information about you:
• Your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
• Details of other addresses linked to you or your client(s) which may be required for delivery purposes;
• Email communications relating to enquiries and sales. You can choose not to provide certain information but this may limit the accuracy of quotations or prohibit the successful processing of sales.
We will collect this information:
• From online quotation requests or newsletter subscriptions via our website: psbmrowka.co.uk
• Via email;
• Over the phone;
• In person.
We also use website Cookies to enable our online systems to recognize your device and provide features to you.
PSB Mrowka Email Newsletter As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect personal information in the form of an email address. We only use that information to send our e-newsletter and do not use it for any other marketing purposes. We do not rent or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses. We use a third-party provider, sendinblue, to deliver our newsletter. In case of a unresolved dispute between the seller and the buyer, if any issues are not included in the policy, they are determined by the seller. By purchasing from our shop you accept the policy. The Seller has the right to change the Terms & Conditions. Changes will be communicated to the Users by posting information on the website in the Terms & Conditions tab.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions
Communicating with you in writing
In certain circumstances, the law requires that we must communicate with you in writing. When using the Site, you accept that our principal means of communicating with you will be electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site. For the purposes of your contract with us, you agree to our communicating with you by electronic means, and you acknowledge that any contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you by those means comply with any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Any notices you send to us must be given to PSB Mrowka at
Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Goods through the Site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.